Whether you are an old pro or new 2 car shopping, it’s important to keep up with your vehicle maintenance and prepare for what your truck will need in the future. So, should you use synthetic oil or conventional oil for your pickup truck here in Gonzales Texas? The short answer is while you can technically use conventional oil, you may want to use synthetic oil instead. Here’s why.Read the rest of this entry
While your pickup truck technically doesn’t need to use premium gas, it is important to take a look at your owner’s manual to double-check what your vehicle needs before you decide which gas you are going to use. Let’s take a look at why you would use premium gas.Read the rest of this entry
You can find the 36.3 cubic feet behind the rear seats, and 68.3 cu. ft. when you fold those seats down. Here’s a closer look at how much space is inside the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee.Read the rest of this entry
selection of models for sale right here at Steele CDJR Gonzales. Our wide array of pre-owned vehicles offers our customers a budget-friendly option for their vehicle shopping.Read the rest of this entry
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve cleaned the interior of your truck, or perhaps you finally found time to do it yourself instead of going to a dealership. Either way, here’s how you can clean the interior of your truck.Read the rest of this entry
When you’ve got a large work job on your hands, you can count on the lineup of Ram Commercial vehicles! Steele CJDR Gonzales is your trusted local supplier of Ram Commercial vehicles, we offer a wide selection of the latest Ram commercial vans and trucks for every kind of business need.
We offer an impressive variety of Trucks, Chassis Cabs and Vans, Steele’s Ram Commercial lineup has the perfect vehicle for your business. See how some of the Ram Commercial vehicles below can set you and your business up for success!
The Ram 3500 is the longest-lasting heavy-duty pickup in America, so you have peace of mind for the long-haul. The Ram 3500 works harder so you don’t have to.
- Fifth-wheel max towing capacity of 30,000-pounds (when equipped with the available 6.7L High Output Cummins Turbo Diesel engine)
- Up to 850 lb-ft of torque (when equipped with the available 6.7l Cummins turbo diesel i6 engine)
- Max gas payload of 7,680 pounds
- Largest available touchscreen in its class – 12 inches
- Available Uconnect voice command system
- Available class-exclusive Rambox cargo management system
The Ram Chassis is ideal for a variety of work jobs and challenges due to its wide versatility. See how it can benefit your business needs below.
- Unsurpassed 50,000-psi rear frame steel strength
- Best-in-class 410 gas horsepower (When equipped with the available 6.4L HEMI V8 engine
- Best-in-class largest single rear-mounted fuel tank (52-gallon)
- Electronic stability control
- Available integrated trailer brake control
- Class-exclusive available dual alternators with up to 440 amps with the available 6.7l Cummins turbo diesel engine
- Class-exclusive available adaptive cruise control with stop
- Class-exclusive available adaptive headlamp forward lighting system
- Largest available touchscreen in its class – 12 inches
Ram ProMaster City
Packed full of impressive performance features and capability the ProMaster City is ready to get the job done. You can also choose from 4 trims based on your specific needs – Tradesman Cargo Van, Tradesman SLT Cargo Van, Wagon, and Wagon SLT.
- Best-in-class standard 178 horsepower
- Best-in-class maximum payload of 1,890 pounds
- Unsurpassed-in-class towing capacity of up to 2,000 lbs
- Best-in-class cargo capacity of 131.7 cu-ft
- Best-in-class gross vehicle weight
- Best-in-class highway fuel economy – 28 miles per gallon.
- Parkview rear back up camera
The new Ram ProMaster outperforms the competition thanks to an array of best-in-class features and class-exclusive features you won’t find with anyone else.
- Class-exclusive front-wheel-drive system – improved traction and results in lower lifetime ownership cost
- Best-in-class maximum cargo width at 6’3” – five inches wider than the competition.
- Best-in-class standard cargo height of 5’6” – nearly a foot taller than the competition.
- Best-in-class payload of 4,680 lbs. compared to the Ford Transit at 4,460 lbs.
- Best-in-class standard load floor height of 21 inches.
- Best-in-class turning diameter of 36 feet
Would you rather have a 2021 Ram 1500 or a 2021 GMC Sierra? Both models are powerful and offer plenty of features, but only one is the right model for you. So, which one is it? That’s what we are here to find out! Let’s take a look at these two popular pickup trucks to determine which one is better suited to be your next vehicle.Read the rest of this entry
Typically we see many people go out to celebrate the new year. However, this year may look a bit different for many people. So, how can you celebrate New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day without venturing outside your home? We’ve come up with a few ideas for you to check out here in Gonzales, TX. Take a look!Read the rest of this entry
Is Jeep bringing the Grand Wagoneer back?
Of all the brands available at the Benny Boyd Gonzales showroom, Jeep really stands out for its commitment to remembering its legacy. A few months ago, Jeep pulled the curtain back on a new concept vehicle that got the people working around our facility asking, ‘Is Jeep bringing the Grand Wagoneer back?’ As of right now, we don’t know for sure. However, the automaker has released enough interesting information about the potential new premium SUV to lead us to believe we could be seeing it in our showroom for the next model year, or maybe the one after that. The last iteration of the Jeep Grand Wagoneer left production in 1991 and we have missed its presence since. Let’s see what the future could hold. Read the rest of this entry